I am here with another card to share in the Simon Says STAMPtember Gina K Designs Collaboration Challenge. When I made THIS CARD with the layered roses, I made two of the backgrounds. I decided to turn this one into a Christmas card. I sooooooo wish there were some Christmas stamp sets with rose motifs, because I love the old carol "Lo, How a Rose E'er Blooming". I think roses make lovely Christmas cards.
For this card, I layered Noel diecuts, added some sparkly glitter to the roses, and glued a few clear sequins here and there. Placing it on a red card base gives it a festive Christmas feel. What do you think? I really love how it turned out.
Supplies used include:
Gina K. Designs - Old Country Roses stamp set
Distress Inks for flowers and leaves
Canson - Mixed Media Paper
Leftover Easter egg dye for background
Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Katharine Cutaways die set
Winnie & Walter - In a Word: Noel Cutaway die
Pretty Pink Posh - Sparkling Clear Mix sequins
Glitter from stash
Scraps of DCWV solid cardstock
Darice/Core'dinations cardstock for card base
Hope you enjoyed seeing this second rendition of my background. Thank you for stopping by today!!!
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Simon Says STAMPtember Gina K Designs Collaboration Challenge
2. Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge #455 - AG Christmas
3. Papercraft Challenges #46 - No Designer Paper
4. Double D Challenges - Focus on the Sentiment
5. ABC Christmas Challenge - S is for Sparkle (I used glitter and sequins for Sparkle.)
6. Crimbo Crackers Challenge #193 - AG Christmas
7. Creative Crafters Challenge #20 - AG
8. Allsorts Week 537 Challenge - AG + Opt Twist Photo Inspiration (I took inspiration from the Holiday sentiment and the flowers.)
9. Dare2BArtzy September Challenge - Your Favorite Color (I love ALL colors, but pink is a perennial fave.)