Sorry I haven't been on here much. I have been very busy contacting sponsors for the 2019 Cat Lovers Hop coming up right here Oct. 21-26. Yay!! Have you checked out the growing list of sponsors so far on my sidebar? What a fabulous group....and very generous! I am so grateful for their support.
I will get the new 2019 Guidelines and FAQs up this week (I hope), but in the meantime you can look at LAST year's Guidelines and FAQs to get an idea of what to expect. The rules are pretty much the same as last year. :)
I noticed I was getting a little bit low on sympathy cards, esp somewhat masculine ones, so I decided to make a batch. These are NOT the ones I was going to make, but I was loving the teal and gray together and made a small batch of three of these. The masculine ones are still in pieces on my craft table...... lol.
I used some leftover marker refill water for dyeing my flowers and a Newton's Nook sentiment.....but no Newton...this time. You'll be seeing him soon!
I followed the September Stick-It-Down Card Sketch:
I really love the serene look of this card.
Supplies used include:
Newton's Nook Designs - Baskets of Wishes stamp set (for sentiment)
WOW! Embossing Powder - Opaque Bright White Regular
Sizzix - Thinlits TH Wildflowers #1 die set
Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Audrey Cutaways die set
Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Katharine Cutaways die set
Scraps of Vellum for butterflies
Scraps of various cardstock and paper from DCWV and Core'dinations/Darice
Hope you like this peaceful card. Thank you so much for stopping by today.
Did those of you on the East Coast make it through the Hurricane okay??? I am hoping you all are fine. Let us know, please, by just leaving a quick note in the comments. Thanks!!
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Stick it Down - September Card Sketch
2. Simon Says Stamp - Newton's Nook STAMPtember Collaboration
3. Through the Craft Room Door - Week of Sept. 3 - AG
4. Word Art Wednesday Challenge Weeks #402-403 - AG
5. CARDZ-TV Anything Goes Challenge #97
6. DL.ART September Linky Challenge
7. Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper September Challenge
8. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Stamp It
9. Love to Scrap September challenge, AG
10. Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Stamp It
11. TCP Tuesday September challenge, use layers
12. TAGplorations Summer challenge
13. STAMPlorations summer theme and sketch, AG with stamps