Are you keeping an eye on my sponsor list on the sidebar for the 2019 Cat Lovers Hop coming up right here Oct. 21-26? It's going to be another fantastic hop....can't wait!!!
Simon Says Stamp is having their awesome STAMPtember collaboration challenges and Newton's Nook is one of the featured companies. Don't you just love every single one of Jen's amazing sets??? My faves are the ones with Newton, of course!! I hardly ever play with Newton sets so it was fun last week getting them inked up.
For this card, I used the current MFT Color Challenge. Isn't this color combo gorgeous???!!!
Yep.....it's Newton again! This time he is a mischievous white kitty. I almost always color him orange, because the real-life Newton is an orange tabby, but I took artistic license with him this time.
And.....I actually did some MASKING!!! You rarely see me use this technique because I don't like fussy cutting...but this was a very simple image to cut out. I combined two different Newton sets...the loose ball of yarn is actually from a different set than the basket of yarn. I think it works, although it is a bit smaller.
Supplies used include:
Newton's Nook Designs - Baskets of Wishes stamp set
Newton's Nook Designs - Newton's Antics stamp set
Tsukineko - Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black
Spectrum Noir alcohol markers
M&C Boutique - Large Circle Frame die set
Darice - Paw Prints embossing folder
Lawn Fawn sequins - I picked out the turquoise ones from a Christmas mix
Cardstock scraps from my stash
Hope you liked this fun card today! Thank you for stopping by.
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. MFT Color Challenge #124
2. Simon Says Stamp - Newton's Nook STAMPtember Collaboration
3. Penny Black and More September Challenge - Animals
4. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Stamp It
5. Love to Scrap September challenge, AG
6. Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Stamp It
7. TCP Tuesday September challenge, use layers
8. SUYP Challenge #46 - Furry Thing Goes
9. Double D Challenge - Photo Inspiration (I was inspired by the round shape of the umbrellas and the sweet critters)
10. STAMPlorations summer theme and sketch, AG with stamps