I am here with a quick layered card for Mrs. A's Butterfly Challenge: L is for.... Lapis Lazuli /Laser Lemon/Languid Lavender/Layers/Lace +your Butterfly and the specialty card is a Lattice Card, which I was not brave enough to try. :) I went for the Lapis Lazuli, Laser Lemon, and Layers.
I used my lovely Graphic 45 Flutter collection which had the blue and yellow colors and a sentiment from a very old Gina K Designs set designed by Melanie Muenchinger.
Supplies used include:
Gina K Designs - Cuddles and Hugs by Melanie Muenchinger stamp set (long retired)
Versafine ink in Smokey Gray
Graphic 45 "Flutter" Collection
Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Audrey Cutaways die set
Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Katharine Cutaways die set
Seam binding ribbon
Dollar Store butterfly
It's always fun to get my Graphic 45 out for a playdate. Hope you liked my card. Thank you for stopping by!!
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Butterfly Challenge - L is for.... (I used Lapis Lazuli, Laser Lemon, and Layers + my butterfly)
2. Simon Says STAMPtember Gina K Designs Collaboration Challenge
3. TCP Tuesday September challenge, use layers
4. Word Art Wednesday Weeks #404-405 - AG
5. Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper September Challenge
6. Let's Craft and Create Challenge #151 - AG + Add Extra Layers
7. STAMPlorations summer theme and sketch, AG with stamps
8. TAGplorations Summer Challenge