Here's a fun cat article link about cats with jobs:
I am back with a little set of cards I made, inspired by Jennifer Grace's Frosty Festivities 2015 project here. I was super-inspired by the creative suggestion of using a busy print on the lower half of a project and plain paper on the upper half.
So I used scraps of DCWV papers and a band of green velveteen ribbon for my half and half cards with a classic Christmas look.
The sentiment panel is diecut with Sizzix - Fancy Labels Dies and stamped with an ancient Christmas stamp my hubby gave me over 25 years ago and is still one of my main go-to Christmas sentiment stamps. <3 <3 <3
I did a bit of subtle background stamping on the panels, too, with my JustRite - Friendship Blooms stamp set, using Distress Ink - Antique Linen. The sentiment is stamped in Versafine - Olympia Green. I also inked around the panels with Distress Ink - Brushed Corduroy and
I used an ancient pair of decorative corner scissors to echo the fancy die cut sentiment panel. I couldn't choose which color of pearls to use, so I tried white, Le Creme, and green. I think I like the green the best. Which is your favorite?
That's all for this project. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you will drop over to Jennifer Grace's Frosty Festivities 2015 and join in for lots of fun and inspiration and a chance at prizes, too!! :)
Thank you for the honor of entering this set of cards in the following challenges:
1. Jennifer Grace's Frosted Festivities 2015
2. Pixie's Snippets Playground - Week 202
3. Craft Rocket Challenge #3 - Pearls/Gems
4. Word Art Wednesday Challenge 209 - Anything Goes Family Friendly
5. The Paper Girls Challenge #91 - Stamps
6. Southern Ridge Trading Co. November Challenge - Christmas
7. Little Scrap Pieces Show it Off Saturday Linky Party
8. Mod Squad Challenge - LCA - Use Pearl &/or Silver
9. Crop Stop Linky Party #10 - Anything Goes using a brand CS sells ( I used Sizzix and Ranger Distress Ink)
10. Scrapy Land Challenge #29 - Anything Goes using any brand of die they sell (I used Sizzix)