Wednesday, November 4, 2015

TRYING AGAIN....WINNERS for Cat Lovers Hop


One last Halloween funny.....because this is sooooooooooo  ME!!!!  Hahahaha....

Totally LOVE the wheelbarrow for carrying the bag home from the store because I, too, bought the "Upper-Middle-Class-Suburban-Neighborhood-that-Attracts-Trick-or-Treaters-from-Everywhere-Sized-Bag".......two of them, actually, since I finished one before Halloween.  As usual, I got ZERO trick-or-treaters.  The second bag is dwindling.....  :)  :)  :)
I LOVE HALLOWEEN!!!  

Dear Friends......

Nothing quite so discouraging as writing a truly inspired post (lol...) and having Blogger jettison the whole thing.  :(  :(  :(  

At least the Link-up gadget for the hop worked flawlessly.  I didn't lose anyone's projects or catastrophically delete the entire internet or anything. (Although my hubby might not have been too sad if I had made the internet disappear! Ha.)  So, that part was good.  I would so rather lose my post than lose something of yours!!!

I am NOT going to try to rewrite what I wrote so I will give a synopsis:

***[Insert paragraph about how much fun the hop was for me and totally worth all the work, even though my family hasn't had a decent meal in a month....Ha!]

***[Insert paragraph about how much I appreciated all of your participation and sharing about your cats.]

***[Insert paragraph about our fabulous sponsors and their awesome prizes, including some of you who offered blog candy.]

***[Insert special note about how Jen Jackson owner/designer of Newton's Nook visited the projects featuring Newton and left personal comments.  Wow!]

Okay....you probably want the real list of winners not just "***[Insert list of winners.]"  Am I right? 

Okay..........here we go.....again................All winners were drawn using Random.org.

PROJECT WINNERS from among those who linked up:
1.  Graphic 45 package:  D.Anne C.
2.  Simple Stories package #1:  KT Fit Kitty  
3.  Paper Smooches stamp set:  Bad Kitty
4.  Waffle Flower stamp set: Tami 
5.  Art Impressions stamp:  mandysea

COMMENT WINNERS from among those who left comments on linked up projects:
1.  Unity grab bag:  Michele Henderson
2.  Simple Stories package #2:  Jinny Newlin
3.  Newton's Nook Gift Voucher: Rebecca Yahrling
4.  Serendipity Gift Voucher:  Vinita Jain

***[Insert paragraph congratulating winners and instructing them to email me (jwoolbright at gmail dot com) with WINNER- CAT LOVERS HOP in subject line.  Also, to tell me the prize they won and their snail mail info....not needed for voucher winners.]

***[Insert paragraph thanking everyone again.]

<3
Janis

PS.......Please tell me in your comments if you think all my posts should be in synopsis form!!!  lol...

16 comments:

  1. Hi
    I don't know what is synopsis form because english is not my language.
    But I do like your post how you wrote it.
    congratulating to all winners!
    thanks to all sponzors! you are the great!
    I'm happy to see my friends name in the winners!
    you did great blog hop! I love it!
    have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh YAY.. I might have a cat stamp afterall!
    THanks so much Janis, it was a lot of fun! It was great to visit so fabulous blogs too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! Are you sure that your family wasn't behind the disappearing act on Blogger?? Either way, your synopsis was nearly as fun as reading your usual chatty blog posts and I know we all appreciate the work that went into this hop. Congrats to all the winners and thanks to everyone who made this such a warm and fuzzy (or should I say, furry) event! I loved reading the great cat stories and seeing photos of fur babies big and small. The cat memes and cartoons were a great giggle in the middle of my day and the cat projects were creative and imaginative. I found old cat stamps that hadn't seen the light of day in years and uncovered even more cat themed goodies that I didn't have time to dust off. I am tickled that we went over 100 entries and drew entries from several different countries. However, it seems clear that you still reign supreme as craziest cat lady Janis, with your 20+ kitties!! Okay, get in that kitchen and make a good square meal for your family before they cause the internet to crash entirely...ha! Better yet, call for take-out and relax, now that your hop frenzy has settled down...you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Janis, thank you so very much - I feel so honored! I had so much fun looking in my stash to find kitties to play with. And the inspiration from a hop is always great! If you do have this again next year, I will be there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! That's wonderful! I am super excited about the prize I won! I don't have anything from Simple Stories so this is purr-fect! Janis, thank you so much for the fun blog hop - I know a lot of work went on behind the scenes. It went without a hitch! It was a wonderful distraction for me - I got to forget my troubles temporarily and focus on kitties! I loved every minute of it! Of course it's Cat Lovers Day every day on my blog but your hop made it even more so!

    I recognize almost all of the names on the winners' list - congratulations to everyone Enjoy your kitty prizes!

    It was a fantastic hop and if you have it again next year I think it will be even bigger and better! Did you know that Ike has decided to have a monthly Cat Challenge starting in December - here's a link:

    http://showusyourpussies.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to all the winners - a big big thanks to Janis for all the hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAHA! I love your recovery - it's a truly inspired post. Thanks for doing it, and i hope you'll do it again next year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. By "it", I meant the hop, not deleting your post. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to the lucky winners. Hugz

    Janis, you are a star. Loved making projects for the cat hop, thank you for all your lovely comments. Sorry I didn't get around to more people. Hope you do this again cos it was so much fun. Take a break, put your feet up, you deserve it. Synopsis very entertaining. HUGZ

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yippiee!!! Can you hear me caterwauling with glee all the way out there?!??! Congrats to all the other winner and all the other participants who made this a truly fun hop!!

    And, yes, I was totally floored to see a personal comment from Jen on my Newton post... what a treat!

    Janis, you poor baby... so sorry for your loss! But your take-it-in-stride tongue-in-cheek synopsis was a great chuckle, as always! Thank you, again, for all your hard work to make this fun hop happen!! I sure hope you decide to do it again next year!!! Pleeeease ***[insert puss-in-boots big, pouty kitty eyes pic]!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woohoo! That is a wonderful news! Ans so sorry that you lost all your data and love the recovery! Thanks to all the amazing sponsors and all your hard work behind it!
    Congrats to all other winners too as some of my dear crafty friends too! I don't have any Serendipity stamps and made me smile:)
    I really enjoyed this fun blog hop! And hope you have it again next year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations to all of your winners Janis.
    I am so sorry I couldn't keep up with the last couple days. (Things got BUSY around my house and there just wasn't enough time.) I totally enjoyed all I got to see though. Thanks for the hop... Now go feed your family! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy News today! Thank you Janis, for organizing a great Blog Hop and thank you so much for selecting me as a winner! Congratulations everyone!
    Take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations to ALL the winners - enjoy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations to all the Winners and Thank You again for organizing this brilliant Hop - I so enjoyed myself. :-D
    Thanks for coming over to visit me :-)

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words encourage me so very much!!!

Have a lovely day!
<3
Janis