Wednesday, November 4, 2015

You're Just Stunning -- FWF 11-4

Caracal


Hi, Friends......

Well, did we have fun last week with all the stunning photos of everyone's projects and kitties??  I sure did.  

I am here with a quick (stop laughing...this one really is going to be short!) post for this week's Unity - Friends with Flair Link Up.  I went a little grunge for this card using a "marker refill water" background and a couple of little Unity grab bag stamps that probably are NOT really supposed to go together......but I couldn't resist!  (This is what having a broken heat gun will do to you, folks!!!....Don't let yourself go there!!!  lol...)



I did only the simplest of watercoloring with only one color and added some sequins and rhinestone stars to the background.  I love how fun and playful it turned out.  What do you think????

Thanks for stopping by!!!  

<3
Janis

Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1.   Unity - Friends with Flair Link Up
I have a meeting tonight, so I will link up to a few more challenges later tonight......

16 comments:

  1. Yay!! You used the little ray gun image....zap zap, pow pow!!! Love how this looks with your very artsy free-form marker water background (which I think you should trademark!) and the fun little sparkles to make it all even more futuristic. Great way to use your Unity grab bag goodies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool. The separation of color is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, I never saw theses stamps before. They are great! This card is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why don't my backgrounds come out this cool? Maybe I need to let my kids markers dry out so I can make marker refill water too! This is a really cute card for anyone, kid or adult!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had so much fun!
    and your card is great!
    have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card! I love how it turned out and the colors that you chose! ~ Wynne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very fun, Janis. Love the background effect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think these stamps are a perfect fit. Very funny card. Love that background and your caracal. I had more big cats to share but ran out of time. They are still popping up on my blog LOL. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your grunge background; love the color! I have that laser beam stamp, too (well, I ended up with 3! lol), and I just don't know what to do with it yet ... Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words encourage me so very much!!!

Have a lovely day!
<3
Janis