Saturday, November 7, 2015

Frosty Festivities is currently in progress........!!!!!



This kitty is ready for Frosty Festivities 2015....and so am I, at last!!!
Hi, Friends...

I have the Cat Lovers Hop pretty much put to bed.  I still need to hear from a few companies that their prizes are on the way to the lucky winners, but the prizes they sent to me to distribute are now winging their way to the winners.  Yay!!  

So, on to the next big event.......................



I am getting started late because of my Cat Lovers Hop, but I wanted to let you all know about this wonderful event that Jennifer Grace hostesses during the holiday season.  This year it is even bigger and better because it lasts ALL through November!!!  Woo-hoo!!  She has fun challenges, giveaways, and tons of inspiration for holiday crafting.  I hope you will join me in participating!!

<3 
Janis

2 comments:

THANK YOU so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words encourage me so very much!!!

Have a lovely day!
<3
Janis