Friday, November 20, 2015
CAS Christmas - FWF 11-20
I am here with another card
made with inspiration from one of Jennifer Grace's Frosty Festivities 2015 projects here, where she inspired us to use one or both halves of a large stamp separately.
I also am entering this card in the Unity Designer Hop and Friends with Flair Link-Up for this week. There's a big hop and sale over there, so be sure to join us!!!
If you hang out around my blog much, you know that CAS (Clean and Simple) is not my usual genre. Also, it is almost unheard of for me to make a truly one-layer card. (Too scary!! What if I mess up???!!!???? I might have to toss out a ten cent sheet of cardstock!!! Yikes!!) This time, though, the simple one-layer style seemed to fit. (Sorry for the shadowy photography...)
I used my Stampendous Jumbo Poinsettia cling stamp....which apparently is discontinued.....and stamped it off the edge of my white cardstock base with Versamark ink. I used the same ink with a lovely Unity grab bag stamp for the Christmas sentiment. Then I heat embossed with gold powder. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! I was so delighted with this elegant look that I made four of them.....and I only messed up two of them!!! Ha. :)
Hope you like this card, too, and that it inspires you to try out CAS....even if it isn't your usual style.
Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Jennifer Grace's Frosted Festivities 2015
2. Unity Designer Hop and Friends with Flair Link-Up
3. Southern Ridge Trading Co. November Challenge - Christmas
4. Word Art Wednesday Challenge #210 - Anything Goes Family Friendly
5. Crop Stop Linky Party #10 - Anything Goes using a brand CS sells (I used Stampendous and Versamark)
6. Wow! Embossing Powder November Challenge - Anything Goes with Heat Embossing
7. The Glory of Christmas Challenge #72 - CAS Christmas
8. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Christmas
9. Craft Rocket Challenge #4 - Add a Sentiment
10. Stamping Sensations November Challenge - Festive Florals and Foliage