|Decorating or UN-decorating????|
Quick post here since the fan on my laptop is dead and I can only be on for brief periods before it overheats. (Kinda amazing how much more I am getting done around the house!! Ha.)
I have another card I made for Jennifer Grace's Frosty Festivities 2015. This was inspired by her post here. I ran with the idea of a line of trees.....but mine are progressively decorated. :)
The tree and decorations are two different stamps that have been in my stash for so long that I have no idea what company they are made by or where they even came from!!! Eeek!
I used scraps from my stash for the red and green panels and heat embossed the images and sentiment. A little bling added just the right festive touch.
I better shut things down before my computer fries itself permanently onto my craft table! Yikes!!!
Thanks for stopping by!
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Jennifer Grace's Frosty Festivities 2015 Link-Up
2. Pixie's Snippets Playground Week #204 - Use Snippets
3. Make My Monday Challenge - Oh Christmas Tree
4. Flonzcraft Challenge #38 - Traditional Christmas
5. Craftin Desert Divas Craft it Up Link it Up Christmas Linky
6. Penny Black All Sorts November Challenge - Anything Christmas
7. Crafty Calendar Challenge - Sparkle, Bling, & Embellish
8. Craft Rocket Challenge #4 - Add a Sentiment
9. Wow! Embossing Powder November Challenge - Anything Goes with Heat Embossing
10. DL.Art November Linky Challenge - Anything Goes
11 .Cards in Envy - Use Some Extra Layers
12. Craft Stamper Take It & Make It November Challenge - Take a Stamp
13. Little Scrap Pieces Show-It-Off-Saturday Linky Party
14. Power Poppy Power & Spark November Challenge - Embellish This
15. One Crazy Stamper November Challenge - Christmas/Winter
16. Stamping Sensations November Challenge - Festive Florals and Foliage