Wednesday, November 25, 2015
Simple Autumny Cards
Just a quick post with some very simple fall cards that I had used as birthday cards for my friends who received the decorated jars of candy. I used a variety of DCWV scraps and stray autumny feathers, leaves, and pumpkins for a last farewell to the season.
A touch of glitter on the feather and leaves lends a sparkly bit of magic.
I love how you can combine any of the motifs in the autumn color family and come out with a pretty card.
No stamped sentiments on the outside....suitable for any occasion during the season with a quick greeting on the inside.
Fan is still on the fritz on my computer, so I have to make this quick. Thanks for stopping by! Wishing those in the USA a Happy Thanksgiving this week!!!
Thank you for the honor of entering this set of cards in the following challenges:
1. Pixie's Snippets Playground Week #204 - Use Snippets
2. DL.Art November Linky Challenge - Anything Goes
3. Colour Q Challenge #318
4. Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper November Challenge
5. Crafty Enjoyments Challenge #1 - Anything Goes with a Decorative Edge
6. Shopping Our Stash Challenge #229 - No Stamping
7. Power Poppy Power & Spark November Challenge - Embellish This
8. Crafty Calendar Challenge - Sparkle, Bling, & Embellish