I have been so busy in the garden and getting ready for my Cat Hop that I haven't been crafting much. Have you noticed how our Cat Lovers Hop Sponsor List on the sidebar is G-R-O-W-I-N-G???!!! So excited and grateful for my returning sponsors. I keep hearing from more and more of them. Hoping to add some new ones, also!!!
Mrs. A's Butterfly Challenge for this fortnight is closing the gates soon, but I wanted to get a fun little card in there before it was too late. Her theme this time is "Butterfly/ies + K is for....Key Lime /Kobe/Kobi/Kraft/Knots and Kinetic "Kard". :)
I'm sure I am not the only Butterfly participant that remembers a very similar wheel from maybe a year or so ago......
I had such a good time with that challenge, that I was very encouraged about making a quick card for today's very similar set of elements. I chose the Kobi/Kobe/Knots which has elements common to both of the Butterfly Wheels. Doesn't Mrs. A make these challenges creative and super-fun???!!!
For this card I put a Dollar Store butterfly on a scrap of vellum over one of my layered backgrounds....made with tons of scraps from patterned paper. Love how the vellum keeps the butterfly from getting lost without completely hiding the colorful background. The sentiment is on a scrap of cardstock, too.
Supplies used include:
Dollar Store Butterfly
Paper Smooches - Silver and Gold stamp set
Versafine ink in Imperial Purple
Pretty Pink Posh - Sparkling Clear Mix sequins
Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Audrey Cutaways die set
Ribbon from stash
Hope you liked this pretty card. Have a great week. If you are in Florida or surrounding states on the Eastern coast, please stay safe!! Please let us all know you made it through okay as soon as you can.
Thank you for the honor of entering theis card in the following challenges:
1. Butterfly Challenge #127 - Butterfly + K is for...(I chose Kobe, Kobi, and Knots) "You did knot." "I sure did knot!!"
2. Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Use Something Clear (I used vellum and sparkling clear sequins)
3. Pixie's Snippets Playground Challenge #360 - Use Snippets
4. Word Art Wednesday Challenge Weeks #402-403 - AG
5. CARDZ-TV Anything Goes Challenge #97
6. DL.ART September Linky Challenge
7. Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper September Challenge
8. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - AG
9. Creative Inspirations August Challenge - Something Seasonal (I chose summer)
10. Love to Scrap Challenge #125 - Anything Goes
11. Tuesday Throwdown Challenge #439 - Stripes
12. Stamplorations Summer Theme and Sketch Challenge - Stamps + AG