Are you getting into the Christmas in July spirit??? I sure am! I've been using odds and ends from my Christmas stash boxes this month. Seems many of my cards are using non-traditional colors and this one is no exception.
I uncovered a baggie with this fun ice skate paper from years and years ago, along with the brown doily and the brown card base. I just needed an image and sentiment. The pair of Snowfolks from Unity was perfect and also the Let it Snow Unity sentiment. Yay...so cute! I love the simplicity of this image, and kept the card completely unadorned. I think it will be perfect for kids....young or old!
Supplies used include:
Unity - Two snowmen image...can't find a link
Unity - "Let it Snow" from One of a Kind Winter
Versafine ink in Onyx Black
Spectrum Noir alcohol markers
Doodlebug - Mini Doilies
M&C Boutique - Large Circle Frame die set
Glittery Gel Pen
Hope you enjoyed this sweet and simple card! The theme over at Christmas Kickstart this month is Snowfolks, so get out your snowmen stamps and I'll see you over there!
Thank you for stopping by today. Merry Christmas in July!
2. SSS Wednesday Challenge - For a Child
3. Allsorts Week 685 - Christmas in July
4. Christmas Craft Creations July Challenge - Patterned Paper
5. ABC Christmas challenge - O is for Old (I used very old patterned paper)
6. Papercraft Challenges Challenge #84 - Christmas in July
7. Lost Coast Designs Challenge #148 - Christmas in July
8. Double Trouble Challenge #116 - Christmas in July (I only did Thing 1 this time.)