Thursday, July 14, 2022

Woodland Friends Notecard Set - Graphic 45



Hi, Friends......

I have been playing with my Graphic 45 collections a lot lately.  One of my favorite collections is Woodland Friends.  This has a special significance to me because I happen to live in a tiny community called Woodland.  Most of the adorable woodland critters in this collection are ones I see regularly in my area.  Also....the church we belong to up here is called Woodland Friends Church.  How perfect is that?  :)

I used the large cutaparts and backgrounds from the patterned paper to make some simple 5x7 notecards.  These are a fun and easy way for me to "get started" using one of my G45 collections. 

Awwwww.....the deer families are all over the place right now. 
Love seeing the little spotted fawns.....so cute!!

  

Here's a shot of all five of the designs in the notecard sets I made:

Supplies used include:
Graphic 45 Woodland Friends collection
Strips of coordinating solid cardstock from my stash
Ribbon from my stash

Hope you enjoyed seeing these cute summery notecards!  Thank you for stopping by today.


Janis

Thank you for the honor of entering this set in the following challenges:
1. Allsorts Challenge #684 - Animals
2. DL.Art July Linky Challenge
3. Word Art Wednesday Weeks #551-552 - AG
4. Ally's Angels Challenge #60 - AG
5. Graphic 45 July challenge #g45Summer (FB Group)

7 comments:

  1. What a fabulous display pf animal inspired cards, thanks so much for sharing and joining in with our 'Allsorts' of Animals theme this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful images and cards here, thank you for joining in our challenge at Allsorts.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these pretty woodland themed cards and so cool that your community and church are named Woodland.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are lovely I have not had much interest in blogs lately Hope I can push myself to come more often .......Lis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing your fabulous card at Allsorts Challenge;-))m

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words encourage me so very much!!!

Have a lovely day!
<3
Janis