Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Embossed Roses Kindness Card

Wouldn't it be fun to live in have one of these?!!!  :)


Hi, Friends.......

I am here with a card to share with you for a couple of Winnie & Walter challenges:

1. Winnie & Walter Rerun Challenge #33 - Picture Perfect - I don't own the featured rerun set so I took inspiration from the colorful splashy background of Shay's card HERE. My card uses one of my leftover Easter Egg dye watercolor backgrounds that is probably a little too wild for the sedate stamp set I used, but I think I managed to harness it. You can let me know in the comments.

2. Winnie & Walter August Color Combo Challenge Any Palette Goes - this time I used an inspiration photo in the colors of my background. I was inspired to add some baker's twine. Fun!




So do you think this background is just too too too much? I actually like it with the silver embossing and Wink of Stella (can't see it too well in the photo) over the roses.

Products used include:
Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Audrey Cutaways die set
Winnie & Walter - Kindness with Evelin T Designs stamp set
Winnie & Walter - Mini Scenery: Bed of Roses stamp
Versamark ink
Ranger - Embossing Powder Silver Ultra-Fine
Baker's Twine from a W&W package :)
Zig - Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush Pen
Leftover Easter Egg dye watercolor background
Canson - Mixed Media Paper Spiral Bound Notebook
Core'dinations cardstock
Scrap of DCWV Mercury Glass cardstock in silver for butterfly

Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you liked my card.

<3
Janis

Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Winnie & Walter Rerun Challenge #33 - Picture Perfect
2. Winnie & Walter August Color Combo Challenge Any Palette Goes
3. Creative Knockouts Challenge #260 - Use Twine
4. Three Amigos Blog Hop Challenge #17 - Blast from the Past (play any of their 2018 challenges) (I chose Challenge #14 May Flowers)
5. Mod Squad Challenge - Anything Goes
6. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
7. Joy Clair August Challenge - Anything Goes
8. Off the Rails August Challenge - Tribal inspired (I was inspired by the splashy colors of the paint and used a leftover Easter Egg dye background. Also inspired by the botanical panels with the structural outlines defined.)

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, thank you so much for entering our challenge here at Off The Rails x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty with the silver embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These colors are lovely together, Janis, and I love your silver embossing! Thank you for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great interpretation of the moodboard. Lovely card. Thanks for playing along with us at Off The Rails.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very prett card!
    I just saw cat lovers badge!
    will share on my blog!
    and let me know because I want to give one stamp set as a prize for blog hop!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a lovely card and the silver works so well over that background.
    Thanks for joining in at Off the Rails Scrapbooking.
    Louise xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. So nice with these colors.
    Thanks for playing with us at Creative Knockouts.
    Good luck!! Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words encourage me so very much!!!

Have a lovely day!
<3
Janis