2019 CAT LOVERS HOP
coming October 21-26, 2019
right here at
Her Peaceful Garden
Don't forget to participate in the following...it's NOT TOO EARLY.
You can do these right now!!:
GIVEAWAY - Post my 2019 Cat Lovers Hop Badge (closes Oct. 20th)
SIGN IN for the 2019 Cat Lovers Hop (REQUIRED to be eligible for prizes!!)
Please look at the 2019 CAT LOVERS HOP - GUIDELINES and FAQs
Get started making your cat projects for the hop!!!
I have several family friends with autumn birthdays so I thought I better get a card or two made! This one is for a guy so I made it no-frills, but with some colorful fall leaves. I kept clean lines and masked off the edges of some watercolor paper to make my seasonal background. I finished it with a simple sentiment.
I used the palette from the Winnie & Walter Aug/Sept Color Combo Challenge. Beautiful, isn't it? I think it totally works for fall cards.
Supplies used include:
Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Katharine Cutaways die set
Winnie & Walter - Kindness with Evelin T Designs stamp set
Versafine Ink in Onyx Black
Distress Inks in Dusty Concord, Blueprint Sketch, Salty Ocean, Tumbled Glass, Barn Door, and Antique Linen
Winnie & Walter - Sentimental: Gift stamp set
Versafine Ink in Imperial Purple
Canson -140 lb XL Watercolor Pad
Core'dinations/Darice cardstock for card base
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you are getting ready for the Cat Lovers Hop coming up Oct. 21-26. Check out the info at the top of this page. It's not too early to SIGN IN (required to be eligible for prizes) and to be working on your projects!!
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Winnie & Walter Aug/Sept Color Combo Challenge
2. Allsorts Challenge 539 - Masculine
3. SSS Work it Wednesday August/September Challenge - Celebration
4. DL.Art October linky
5. CARDZ-TV Anything Goes Challenge #99
6. Kat Scrappiness October Challenge - Halloween/Fall
7. Double Trouble Challenge 39 - AG (I only did Thing #1 this time)
8. Die Cut Divas October Challenge - Fall Colors
9. Word Art Wednesday Challenge Weeks #406-#407
10. Creative Fingers Challenge #171 - AG
11. Stamplorations October Theme and Photo Inspiration (I was inspired by the busy background with leaves.)