2019 CAT LOVERS HOP
coming October 21-26, 2019
right here at
Her Peaceful Garden
Don't forget to participate in the following...it's NOT TOO EARLY.
You can do these right now!!:
GIVEAWAY - Post my 2019 Cat Lovers Hop Badge (closes Oct. 20th)
SIGN IN for the 2019 Cat Lovers Hop (REQUIRED to be eligible for prizes!!)
Please look at the 2019 CAT LOVERS HOP - GUIDELINES and FAQs
Get started making your cat projects for the hop!!!
I am here to share a sweet card I made for the Doodlebug WCMD Sketch Challenge. I got out my neglected Doodlebug Kitten Smitten collection. How cute is this little kitty??!! I don't know why I haven't used it more!
Here's the sketch prompt they inspired us with:
I love the pretty printed papers and the fun Odds & Ends that come with this Doodlebug set. So adorable!
Supplies used include:Joy Clair is having several WCMD Challenges....and #1 is taking a photo of your crafty space. Well, mine is such a disaster right now (as per usual) that I just took a shot of the very small wing on my desk where I made this card. Enjoy!
Kitten Smitten 6x6 Paper Pad
Kitten Smitten Odds & Ends
Doodlebug - Mini Doilies
Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Audrey Cutaways die set
My Favorite Things - Blueprints 7 die set
|Do you like my snazzy sizz?|
Hope you liked this card. You have through Friday Oct. 11 to join in the Doodlebug WCMD Sketch Challenge yourself!! Have a great day.
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Doodlebug WCMD Sketch Challenge
2. Simon Says Stamp WCMD Challenge - AG
3. Word Art Wednesday Challenge #408-#409 - AG
4. MFT September Birthday Challenge - Add a Cat &/or Dog
5. DL.ART October Linky
6. Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper October Challenge
7. CARDZ-TV Anything Goes Challenge #100
8. SUYP Challenge #47 - Meow-loween/Furrything Goes
9. Dare2BArtzy October Challenge - Cute Animals
10. Joy Clair WCMD Challenge #1 - Craftie