2019 CAT LOVERS HOP
coming October 21-26, 2019
right here at
Her Peaceful Garden
Don't forget to participate in the following...it's NOT TOO EARLY.
You can do these right now!!:
GIVEAWAY - Post my 2019 Cat Lovers Hop Badge (closes Oct. 20th)
SIGN IN for the 2019 Cat Lovers Hop (REQUIRED to be eligible for prizes!!)
Please look at the 2019 CAT LOVERS HOP - GUIDELINES and FAQs
Get started making your cat projects for the hop!!!
I'm back with my other card I made yesterday for WCMD. As I mentioned on my last post, I usu don't get much crafting time in on that day because it coincides each year with our Community Cider Pressing. But I managed yesterday to get two cards made! Yay!!
This card uses the sketch from Cards und More Challenge #40 - Sketch. It's a fun one!
My crafty pal, Karen Ladd, recently sent me a packet of goodies and a lovely set of K&Co. scripture verse stickers with butterflies was included. LOVE these!!! (THANKS, Karen!!!) So I am also entering this in the current Butterfly Challenge with M is for Magnolia (a cream color, apparently...who knew????) and Mint.
I am using another non-traditional fall color scheme this time. I think the muted monochrome aqua and shading along with the stenciled leaves still bring an autumn vibe, even though there isn't any gold and orange. I also did some background stamping with music notes with Distress Ink in Walnut Stain. I love the vintage look it gives.
Supplies used include:
Winnie & Walter - Scenery: The Leaf Effect Creative Screenings
Distress Ink in Old Paper
Technique Tuesday - Glee Stamp Set (retired)
Distress Ink in Walnut Stain
Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Katharine Cutaways die set
K&Co. Scripture Sticker with Butterfly
K&Co. Patterned Paper Scraps
Ribbon from stash
Hope you enjoyed this card! Thank you so much for stopping by today. Don't forget to be getting ready for the 2019 Cat Lovers Hop!! Details at the top of this post.
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Simon Says Stamp WCMD Challenge - AG
2. CAS-ual Fridays WCMD Challenge - AG
3. Power Poppy WCMD Challenge - Fall Theme
4. Butterfly Challenge #129 - M is for.... ((I chose Magnolia and Mint)
5. Addicted to Stamps Challenge #177 - For a Lady/Girl
6. Kat Scrappiness October Challenge - Halloween/Fall
7. The Artistic Stamper October Challenge - Music
8. Double Trouble Challenge 39 - AG (I only did Thing #1 this time)
9. Word Art Wednesday Challenge Weeks #406-#407
10. TCP Tuesday Challenge #362 - Fall
11. Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper October Challenge
12. Papercraft Challenges #47 - Monochrome
13. Through the Craft Room Door Week of 10/1 - AG
14. Allsorts Challenge #540 - Use Ribbon
15. Papercraft Business October Challenge #23 - TAG...You're It!
16. Cards und More Challenge #40 - Sketch
17. Stamplorations October Stencil Challenge