The CAT LOVERS HOP is EXTENDED!!!!!
Oct. 26 - Nov 1, 2015
Happening through the weekend at Her Peaceful Garden
Last day to link up: Now is Nov. 1
Last day to comment: Now is Nov. 3
I am so excited you are here today to help kick-off my first ever Cat Lovers Hop!! Did you know that Oct. 29th is National Cat Day???? That's how I decided on this week for hop week.
I am thrilled with the response I have had from many of you about having a Cat Lovers Hop and I am so grateful, also, for the wonderful companies who generously agreed to sponsor. Want to know who they are? And what they are donating to some lucky hop participants????
THANK YOU TO THESE GENEROUS SPONSORS!!!
- Graphic 45 - Some products from their "Raining Cats & Dogs" line. (Swoon....!)
- Simple Stories - Some products from their "Cat SN@P" line. (2 prizes! WOW!!!)
- Paper Smooches - Their "Feline Friends" set. (Love these kitties!!)
- Unity - A surprise prize. (If it's Unity, you know it's gonna be good!!!)
- Waffle Flower - Their "On My Mark" set. (Longest cat in blogland!! Sooooooooo much fun!)
- Newton's Nook - A $20 Gift Voucher for their online store. (Pick your favorite Newton!!)
- Serendipity - A $20 Gift Voucher for their online store. (Lots of cute cats to choose from among other things!!)
- Art Impressions - Their "Cat Lady" stamp. (I am sooooo jealous!!!)
Aren't those awesome prizes from some totally fabulous companies????!!!! I hope you will take the time to go to their sites or social media places to thank them for their kindness!!! I am truly humbled and grateful for their generosity in sponsoring this hop.
How to Play:
There are two ways you can participate to be eligible for the random prize drawings: by linking up a project and/or by commenting on the linked-up projects.
Here are more details:
1. Make a cat-themed project and link it up below. The link-up closes at
2. Please, no back-linking. Make sure your project didn't show up on your blog before 12:01 am Pacific, Monday Oct. 26, 2015.
3. Please post this badge along with each of your Cat Hop projects so your visitors will
4. Comment on any or all of the projects (the more the better!) by
5. Please read through the Hop Guidelines and FAQ Page for more information on playing along.
6. The hop and prizes are open to anyone, world-wide.
7. Most of all.....I hope you have fun!!!
Here are some Q&A's. You can find more detailed info on the Hop Guidelines and FAQ Page, which I strongly encourage you to read. :)
What does "cat-themed" mean?
Any project that features a cat or cats or is directly related to cats qualifies. Please try to make cats part of the main focal image, not just an incidental cat in the corner kind of kitty.
How about non-papercrafting projects?
ANY cat-themed project is fine. It does not have to be a papercrafting project.
How about big cats?
I love cats of all sizes and so I welcome the use of tigers, lions, etc. as the focal image for your project.
How many entries may I link up?
There is no limit to the number of entries you link up to the Cat Lovers Hop.
May I enter my project in other challenges, too?
Yes, but please limit this to 3 other challenges besides this one, so 4 challenges all together. Thanks for understanding.
Is there a special prize for commenting on all the entries?I hope this answers most of the questions you might have. Please let me know if there are other things I need to mention. This is my very first time doing a hop, so please bear with me as things crash unexpectedly, repeatedly disappear and reappear, and ultimately cause the entire internet to be deleted!! (Eeek! Do I get a prize if this thing really works???? Ha.)
Not this time. But the more projects you comment on, the better your chances are for winning a randomly drawn comment prize!
Thank you soooooooooo much for participating with your comments and projects in this Cat Lovers Hop. I hope it is a lot of fun for everyone!!! I am super-excited to see your cat projects!!!