Monday, February 22, 2016
Springtime Z-Fold Card
I am here to share a pretty springtime card with a Z-Fold Design. I used the fabulous tutorial with this week's MFP Speedy Fox & Friends Challenge where we are asked to make a card of this kind. It's the first one I have ever made. It was fun and easy!
I used the bunny from my Mark's Finest Papers - Hoppy Easter stamp set and the crocus from my Inspired by Stamping - Garden Seed Packets stamp set to make a sweet early spring scene for my card. I colored my little scene with my aquabrush, Gelatos, and Crayola Watercolor Pencils. The scariest part of the whole card was hand-drawing in those little tufts of grass!! Eeek! (I probably have them too evenly distributed, don't I? Oh, well...) I cut the squares for the image panels with my My Favorite Things Die-namics - Stitched Square STAX die set.
I used patterned paper from my DCWV Fresh Floral Stack and I finished things off with two sizes of Petaloo daisies with rhinestone centers and a bit of sparkle gel pen over the crocus petals. Fun.
Thank you for stopping in today. Have a lovely week!!!
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Mod Squad Challenge Blog - The Great Outdoors
2. MFP Speedy Fox & Friends Challenge #8 - Z-Fold Cards
3. Craftin Desert Divas - Nature's Wonders
4. Twofers Challenge #14 - Anything Goes with a Stamp no Digis
5. Crop Stop Linky Party #13 - Anything Goes (Used MFT Die-Namics Dies)
6. Docerela Challenge #96 - Pastel Colors
7. Penny Black at All Sorts February Challenge - Anything Goes with Stamp and Die
8. Little Scrap Pieces Show-it-Off Saturday Linky Party
9. Addicted to Stamps Challenge #120 - Die Cuts