Thursday, February 25, 2016

Happy Belated 2nd Birthday to Winnie & Walter!


Hi, Friends....

If you haven't noticed, I have been having a ton of fun making projects for the Winnie & Walter's Belated 2nd Birthday Bash challenge extravaganza! What's a birthday without a pretty tag for the gift? I made this one for their Rainbow Challenge. It was another fast one because I already had the textured bokeh rainbow piece leftover from some previous experiment. It was dry embossed with my Darice - Swirl Background folder.

I used another of the Winnie and Walter free printables from the 1st Birthday Bash Digital Elements Collection. I printed out the 3x4 journaling card that said "Let's Celebrate" and die cut it with my Paper Smooches - Gift Tags Dies. I used a scrap of yellow cardstock for an additional layer in back and tied it with some pretty pastel lime chevron ribbon that my crafty friend, Karen L., sent me. :) With all the colors on this tag, it will look great with almost any solid color gift bag. Yay!

Thank you for taking a peek at my project. Hope you are getting your week wrapped up so you can play in all the challenges, too!!

<3
Janis

Thank you for the honor of entering this tag in the following challenges:
1. Winnie & Walter Belated 2nd BD Bash Rainbow Challenge
2. Winnie & Walter Belated 2nd BD Bash - Anything but a Card Challenge
3. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
4. Sweet Stamps Blog February Challenge - Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous design and embossed background! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your tag! It's so fun and love the embossed background. Thanks for joining us at sweetstamps.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! This is just perfect for the rainbow challenge and that layered, printed tag is so fun with your bright yellow tag underneath! Don't you love it when previously made elements come together so well?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, that meme up top is so funny! Hate it when important events are in conflict, don't you? Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great Friday Funny! Your tag is lovely Janis. It looks so happy and well done using up scraps. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words encourage me so very much!!!

Have a lovely day!
<3
Janis