I am here with a pretty floral card in cool spring colors for the Winnie & Walter Belated 2nd Birthday Bash Floral Challenge. This was an easy one to make because I already had the pieced card background lying in wait in my stash. :) I used one of the fun free printables from the Winnie & Walter shop. This squiggly frame is from their 1st Birthday Bash Digital Elements Collection.
The flowers and stems are from a very old Stampin' Up set that I got at a thrift store. I don't know the name of it. I stamped them on the printable with Altenew Crisp Dye Ink in Desert Night (THANKS, Jennifer McGuire and Altenew!!) and Distress Ink in Mowed Lawn. The two tones of blue were done by stamping them again without reinking. I die cut the panels with my My Favorite Things Die-namics - Stitched Square STAX die set and layered them over my card base. I love the clean fresh look. Do you?
Thank you for stopping in. I have been making tons of cards lately for lots of challenges. Hope you are participating in all the fun games, too!
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Winnie & Walter Belated 2nd Birthday Bash Floral Challenge
2. Winnie & Walter Belated 2nd BD Bash - Two Challenge with Shay
(I used 2 colors of ink and layered 2 die cut stitched squares)
3. Craftin Desert Divas - Nature's Wonders
4. Simon Says Stamp Work it Wednesday February Challenge - Use Florals
5. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
6. Sweet Stamps Blog February Challenge - Anything Goes
7. Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #348