I am here with a pretty anniversary card I made from a background I'd had around for awhile. The background was made with DCWV scraps glued onto the cardstock and dry embossed with my Darice - Flowers and Vines Pattern folder. I thought it had kind of a peaceful Asian garden look to it, so I stamped over it with a Chinese character text stamp from my Mark's Finest Papers - Works of Art stamp set with Distress Ink in Peeled Paint. The stamp mostly hit just the high points giving more depth to the embossed surface.
I used the same text stamp on the sentiment panel and heat embossed a Happy Anniversary stamp from my stash. Do you like the pretty pearl and lace trim I added to one of the panels? I thought it added just the right touch of frill to the card. Kraft seemed to go well with the calm colors, too, so I matted my sentiment panel with it and put it all on a kraft card base. I really like how this turned out. Hope you do, too!!
Thank you for coming to visit. I hope you have a great week!!
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Craft Stamper Take It Make It February Challenge - Text Me
2. Craftin Desert Divas - Nature's Wonders
3. Southern Ridge Trading Company February Challenge - Anything Love
4. Amusing Challenge - Paper Scraps
5. Die Cut Divas February Challenge - Love, Marriage, Anniversary
6. Crop Stop Linky Party #13 - Anything Goes (used a Darice embossing folder)
7. Word Art Wednesday Challenge #220 - Anything Goes Family Friendly
8. Pixie's Snippets Playground Week 217 - Use Snippets