I am here with a shaker card I made for a new little grand-nephew. I made the card in a froggy theme to go with the simple quilt I also made for him. I just love how cute the card turned out.
It's fairly self-explanatory, so I will just give you a brief description. The green DCWV sparkling holographic paper is a leftover scrap, along with all the other paper I used. The froggy in the shaker is a sticker from a JoAnn clearance pack. Both sentiment stamps were in thrift store grab bags, as were the satiny puffy stars. I used my Sizzix - Circles, Scallop , Paper Smooches - Gift Tags Dies, and Lawn Fawn - Into the Woods die set. The sparkly green circle is some glitter foam from the dollar store. Fun!!!
I hesitate even to post a photo of the very simple quilt that I made for the new baby because I live in an extremely tiny community that happens to have numerous highly-skilled quilters and a very nice quilt retreat center. My little pieced and tied quilts are made with love (and with lots of leftover fabric scraps!), and are nothing like the totally amazing quilts my neighbors make. Wow. Wow. Wow.
|I purchased the cute little froggy fabric and used it as the theme of the quilt.|
Thank you for the honor of entering this card (and quilt) in the following challenges:
1. The Male Room Challenge #27 - Babies and Little Boys
2. Pixie's Snippets Playground Week #214 - Use Snippets
3. Little Scrap Pieces Show it Off Saturday Linky Party
4. Crafty Cardmakers Challenge #156 - Punches and/or Dies
5. Speedy Fox & Friends Challenge #5 - Anything Goes
6. Word Art Wednesday Challenge #218 - Anything Goes Family Friendly
7. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
8. Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Ray of Sunshine (Awww...Babies are a ray of sunshine!!)
9. Critters and Creatures February Linky Party #1 - Animal as Focal Point
10. Amusing Challenge #26 - Anything Goes
11. DRS Designs Challenge #211 - Sparkle & Shine
12. One Crazy Stamper February Challenge - Anything Goes