Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Believe with Butterflies


Hi, Friends.....

Trying to get this in under the wire for my last entry in Mrs. A's 100th Butterfly Challenge! Each fortnight (this time it was 2 fortnights for the big event!) she gives us a fun butterfly wheel of colors and themes to play with. 



For this card, I just used hunter green and butterflies from the wheel.  My butterfly background panel is some I believe Mrs. A sent me in a prize one time.  (THANKS, Mrs. A!!) Love the vintage design!!!


Products used include:
Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Katharine Cutaways die set
Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Audrey Cutaways die set
Verve - Scripture Medley 3 stamp set
Versafine ink in Vintage Sepia
Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
Verve - Sprightly Sprigs die set
Prima flowers
Scraps from stash

Hope you like my card. I want to thank Mrs. A for the endless hours of work that go into all her lovely challenges!!!

<3
Janis


Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Butterfly Challenge #100 - I used 1 color + butterflies

2. DL.ART June Linky Party 
3. Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper June Challenge
4. Three Amigos Challenge #15 - Use Machine Die Cutting

5. TCP Tuesday Challenge #347 - Outdoors 
6. Winnie & Winnie May Color Challenge

8 comments:

  1. I love this card. The colour combination is so pretty . Thankyou for your kind words . They are much appreciated. Your snippets have worked perfectly. Thankyou for supporting not only this challenge but all the previous ones too. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Janis, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the vintage look of this card with the butterfly a finishing touch. Thanks for sharing with CHN patterned paper challenge.
    Hugs
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card Janis, the scripture medly stamps are some of my favorites and you certainly did them justice here I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes JUNE 2018 Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love an artsy vintage look and this is gorgeous! Love the layered mats and inked edges. Those flowers are the perfect embellishment to this butterfly card design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Love these colors and papers and beautiful design! Thanks so much for linking up to Three Amigos!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words encourage me so very much!!!

Have a lovely day!
<3
Janis