Trying to get this in under the wire for my last entry in Mrs. A's 100th Butterfly Challenge! Each fortnight (this time it was 2 fortnights for the big event!) she gives us a fun butterfly wheel of colors and themes to play with.
For this card, I just used hunter green and butterflies from the wheel. My butterfly background panel is some I believe Mrs. A sent me in a prize one time. (THANKS, Mrs. A!!) Love the vintage design!!!
Products used include:
Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Katharine Cutaways die set
Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Audrey Cutaways die set
Verve - Scripture Medley 3 stamp set
Versafine ink in Vintage Sepia
Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
Verve - Sprightly Sprigs die set
Scraps from stash
Hope you like my card. I want to thank Mrs. A for the endless hours of work that go into all her lovely challenges!!!
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Butterfly Challenge #100 - I used 1 color + butterflies
2. DL.ART June Linky Party
3. Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper June Challenge
4. Three Amigos Challenge #15 - Use Machine Die Cutting
5. TCP Tuesday Challenge #347 - Outdoors
6. Winnie & Winnie May Color Challenge