Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Young Men Graduation Cards


This is a companion cartoon to THIS ONE...lol...

Hi, Friends.......

Here are some more graduation cards for guys that I made for orders. I used the same embossing folder as on my last set HERE, but did a little cutting on the diagonal and used different stamps. I love the motivational and inspiring words from the A Creative Journey with Melissa - Awareness Ribbon Set #1 stamp set. I think they work great with the graduation theme.


I made two color variations, so please tell me which you like better. I like the blue one a little better, I think.


Products used include:
Darice - Graduation Hat Background embossing folder
Core'dinations Core Essentials - Darks
Core'dinations Sand-it Gadget
A Creative Journey with Melissa - Awareness Ribbon Set #1
Versafine ink
Brads from my stash
Scraps of solid and foiled cardstock from my stash

Hope you enjoyed seeing my cards. Thank you for stopping by!!

<3
Janis


Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #229 - Graduation
2. HIMCR Challenge #356 - Super Scraps Saturday
3. DL.ART June Linky Party
4. The Craft Blog June Challenge - Masculine Card
5. Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday June Challenge - Make it Masculine
6. Double Trouble Challenge #2 - Thing 1:No Patterned Paper
7. Word Art Wednesday Weeks #338 and #339 - Anything Goes

8 comments:

  1. Cute cartoon... I am always telling my husband that our cats have us well-trained. I like seeing your embossing folder used again for masculine graduation cards. I rather like the blue one! Thank you for playing along at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun cartoon. You created two awesome graduation cards. I love the inspirational words. Thank you for joining the DL.ART June Linky Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again thank you for sharing your graduation cards with us, love the texture of the paper used with the distressing of the embossed design folder. Thanks for sharing with us at DOUBLE TROUBLE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahha that cat meme is so funny!
    your card is wonderful!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fantastic as well, love both color versions, not sure I can choose! Fabulous inspirational words as well!
    It's nice to see you again at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great design. I like both versions.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That embossing folder is the perfect card base for graduation cards. The sanded Core'dinations card stock looks wonderful! I like them both, but the blue one stands out most for me because I generally gravitate toward blue.

    ReplyDelete
  8. BRAVO!!!
    Congrats - HIMCR #356 Winner!
    http://www.hidinginmycraftroom.com/2018/06/himcr-356-winner.html

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words encourage me so very much!!!

Have a lovely day!
<3
Janis