Friday, June 15, 2018

Lots of Kitty ATCs



Hi, Friends......

As promised (or at least hoped for...) here are the other ATCs that I made. These go along with THIS ONE. I am entering a few of these in some current challenges, but mostly I am just sharing today so you can see a photo of them all together which I have included at the bottom of this post. I used one of my leftover Easter egg dye backgrounds, adding stamping and heat embossing. For each of these ATCs, I added a stamped and colored image from various kitty stamps in my stash.






Isn't this an adorable little girl and her kitty? This is one of my oldest stamps, I believe it was given to me a long time ago by my dear MIL.

I would like to enter this ATC in the following challenge:
1. Papercraft Challenge #13 - Children

*****************************************************************





I just love these kitties all snuggled up together. It reminds me of kitties on a cold day all cozied together to keep warm.

I would like to enter this ATC in the following challenges:
1. Power Poppy June Challenge - Let's Go Round and Round





*****************************************************************






This sweet kitty and butterfly is a simple stamp, but so cute!

I would like to enter this ATC in the following challenge:
1. Penny Black and More June Challenge - In the Garden

*****************************************************************








Awwwww......who can resist this shy little guy holding a heart to show how much he loves you?

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
1. Mod Squad - Wedding or Love-Themed with a Critter
*****************************************************************




Is there anything sweeter than a kitty all curled up asleep?? I totally adore this stamp.

I would like to enter this ATC in the following challenge:
1. Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Anything but a Card
*****************************************************************
Here's a shot that includes almost all of this batch of sweet ATCs which I would like to share this with my kitty friends over at the SUYP Cats Only Challenge....not as an entry but just for fun.


Products used include:
Inkadinkadoo - Umounted Doilies (Pinterest image, set is discontinued)
Prima - Doorway stamp
Prima - Messy stamp Prima - Seamstress stamp
Distress Inks in Picked Raspberry, Wilted Violet, and Hickory Smoke
Clear embossing powder
Canson - Mixed Media Paper Spiral Bound Notebook
Various Kitty stamps in my stash
Versafine ink in Smokey Gray

Thank you for coming to visit!!

<3
Janis

11 comments:

  1. These are all adorable. Love all your stamps and the backgrounds. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A card set, one of my favorite things to do. I like the colorful nature and the kitties are so sweet. A friend of mine LOVES cats, I will have to show her your gift set. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super collection of creations, many thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black and More 'In the Garden' challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow!
    those are so adarable cat ATC cards!
    love them all!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your ATC is awesome! Love the beautiful image and colors. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute Kitty and little girl Image
    sweet ATC you made
    many thanks for joining with us at Papercraft Challenges
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha! Well, once I got past laughing at that ridiculously adorable cat poster, I had so much fun looking at all your kitty ATCs. Hmmm, from all your different cat stamps, I'm going to guess that you like cats, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous cards, thank you for sharing your creativity over at Penny Black and more;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, that is wonderful :-) Such a lovely collection of ATCs. I laughed out loud at your cat meme :-D
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog


    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words encourage me so very much!!!

Have a lovely day!
<3
Janis