Monday, June 11, 2018

Snippets Wedding Card


Hi, Friends.....

I am here with a garden-themed wedding card I made from scraps of lovely patterned paper from THIS CARD. The colors and designs were just too pretty to toss in my scrap drawer....I had to make something else right away! I pulled out additional coordinating scraps and put them to use, also. Love how this card turned out!


Products used include:
Denami Design - Wedding Bells stamp
Versamark Ink
Ranger - Embossing Powder in silver
M&C Boutique - Large Circle Frame die set
Verve - Sprightly Sprigs die set
Prima flowers
Want 2 Scrap - Adhesive Pearls
Want 2 Scrap - Adhesive Rhinestones
Scraps of glittered and patterned cardstock and paper
Distress Ink in Bundled Sage
Thrift store lace from my stash
Doily from my stash
Core'dinations paper for card base in gray

Hope you like my card. Thank you for your visits and comments. I hope you are having a lovely day!

<3
Janis


Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper June Challenge
2. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anniversary or Wedding
3. HIMCR Challenge #356 - Super Scraps Saturday
4. DL.ART June Linky Party
5. Three Amigos Challenge #15 - Use Machine Die Cutting
6. CARDZ-TV Anything Goes Challenge #51
7. Word Art Wednesday Weeks #338 and #339 - Anything Goes
8.HeARTful Stamping Challenge June 10-18 - AG + a Stamp
9. Pixie's Snippets Challenge #328 - AG using Snippets
10. Love to Scrap Challenge #110 - Marry Me!
11. Crop Stop June Linky Party #40 - AG using products from companies CS carries
(I used Distress Ink, Core'dinations cardstock, Prima flowers, and Ranger embossing powder)
12. Penny Black and More June Challenge - In the Garden

13. Cuttlebug Mania - Frame It (I used my manual Big Shot and various dies listed above)
14. Butterfly Challenge #101 - Letter M I used 1 color (moss green or mint green...whichever fits better!) + 1 theme (metallic embossing)











12 comments:

  1. Stunning card... especially as it is made out of the scraps!
    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card, Janis. Love the feminine colors ! I really enjoyed seeing lots of details you put into this card and that silver bell is so lovely!♡
    I'm so happy to see your entry into our Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Thank you.

    Marge xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card Janis and I love those little wedding kitties in your picture :-D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty. I like the papers, lace and doily.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty Janis. Who can through out such pretty scraps when you can come up with something like this? What a waste that would have been! Have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would say you have both moss and mint elements on your card so your good to go.
    Love how you have put this card together from your scraps too. Thankyou for coming and spinning the butterfly wheel with me. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Janice, this really is such a pretty card. TONS of elements and great use of snippets as well.Love the lace doily, gives a real vintage flavour.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. The lace and doily make your lovely wedding card extra elegant! So happy you linked this up to the Cropstop blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good grief Janis, I can't believe you used left over scraps to put this gorgeous card together. I love the vintage look and all those beautiful layers and papers. The doily and lace add wonderful texture.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! Love the doily and the flowers... all of it! And I love those sprightly sprigs... they're in my collection too! So sad about Verve :( But so happy you joined us again at Three Amigos!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty card, Thanks for sharing at Penny Black & More & good luck, x Susan x

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words encourage me so very much!!!

Have a lovely day!
<3
Janis