Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Oh, Wow.....Look at the Time!



Hi, Friends......

My pastor asked me to make a Father's Day card for his dad with an airplane theme or coffee theme. I don't often use printables or even digis, but I found this coffee meme that I couldn't resist. I layered two scripty coffee die cuts together and also added some silver Nuvo drops.



Products used include:
Verve - Coffee Word die (sadly, discontinued)
Coffee Printable
Tonic Studios - Nuvo Crystal Drops
Scraps from stash

Hope you enjoyed this fun masculine card! Thank you so much for stopping by.

<3
Janis


Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Power Poppy June Challenge - Let's Go Round and Round
2. Joy Clair June Challenge - AG or Use Inspiration Board
3. Diecuttin Divas Challenge #373 - Masculine or Father's Day
4. The Craft Blog June Challenge - Masculine Card
5. Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday June Challenge - Make it Masculine
6. Three Amigos Challenge #15 - Use Machine Die Cutting
7. Word Art Wednesday Weeks #338 and #339 - Anything Goes

8 comments:

  1. This is fabulous! I am not a coffee drinker, but somehow, I love coffee stamps... Thanks so much for playing with us at Die Cuttin Divas. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle (Die Cuttin Divas DT)
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it's always time for coffee...gotta stop drinking so much of it! Fun fun card, and it's nice to see you again at my crafty wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun with the coffee time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha ha Oh some do think like this. FUN! I like the silver accents, awesome sketch and the coffee die cut is perfect. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, this made me chuckle...and then it made me want a mug of coffee!!! Love this masculine color combo and card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun and thoughtful card. I’m sure it was well received by the coffee lover! Thanks for joining us at Power Poppy this month!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun fun!! Coffee cards are my favorite! thanks so much for joining us at Three Amigos!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words encourage me so very much!!!

Have a lovely day!
<3
Janis