My pastor asked me to make a Father's Day card for his dad with an airplane theme or coffee theme. I don't often use printables or even digis, but I found this coffee meme that I couldn't resist. I layered two scripty coffee die cuts together and also added some silver Nuvo drops.
Products used include:
Verve - Coffee Word die (sadly, discontinued)
Tonic Studios - Nuvo Crystal Drops
Scraps from stash
Hope you enjoyed this fun masculine card! Thank you so much for stopping by.
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Power Poppy June Challenge - Let's Go Round and Round
2. Joy Clair June Challenge - AG or Use Inspiration Board
3. Diecuttin Divas Challenge #373 - Masculine or Father's Day
4. The Craft Blog June Challenge - Masculine Card
5. Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday June Challenge - Make it Masculine
6. Three Amigos Challenge #15 - Use Machine Die Cutting
7. Word Art Wednesday Weeks #338 and #339 - Anything Goes