Sunday, June 24, 2018

Celebrate Life



Hi, Friends......

I am here with a bright summery card that I am using for a thank you card for a young gal who saved up some money to donate to the Crisis Pregnancy Center where I volunteer. I thought she deserved a special card for her efforts and generosity.

I love the colors on the Winnie & Walter June Color Challenge with Heather H.



I used a groovy stamp from MFT and colored it with my Distress Markers following the palette. The iridescent sequins I used match IRL, but took on a completely different color in the photo....go figure! (sigh)



Products used include:
My Favorite Things - Celebrate Life (sadly, discontinued)
Versafine Ink in Onyx Black
Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Audrey Cutaways die set (has scallops)
Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Katharine Cutaways die set
Sequins from stash
Scraps of patterned paper from stash

Hope you enjoyed this happy card. Thank you so much for stopping by today.

<3
Janis


Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Winnie & Walter June Color Challenge with Heather H
2. Power Poppy June Challenge - Let's Go Round and Round (I used a scalloped edge die)
3. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Bright and Cheerful
4. CARDZ-TV Anything Goes Challenge #53
5. DL.ART June Linky Party
6. Three Amigos Challenge #15 - Use Machine Die Cutting
7. Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper June Challenge
8. Word Art Wednesday Weeks #340-341 - Anything Goes
9. Pixie's Snippets Playground Challenge #329 - Use Snippets

10. DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #230 - Wedding or Thank You

9 comments:

  1. A lovely bright card to match the weather here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Janis! I bet the young lady loved it - such a kind thought.

    Re. the sequins - I wonder if you were wearing a colour like royal blue when you took the photo? It might be reflection?

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO pretty and lots of fun! thanks for playing along with us at Three Amigos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you colored the image and those iridescent sequins. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous colourful card.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahah that cat with sign is so funn!
    your card is so great!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely project. Thank you very much for entering the challenge at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenges.
    Hugs,
    Iwona

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a fun and playful card is PERFECT for a young woman. Your strips of patterned paper and the sequins add a whimsical touch that I'm sure she loved.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words encourage me so very much!!!

Have a lovely day!
<3
Janis