Friday, June 8, 2018

Buffalo Check Baby Card


Hi, Friends......

Getting one last entry in under the wire for the Winnie & Winnie May Color Challenge. Look at the lovely color palette!




I hardly ever use stencils, but I recently chose this wonderful W&W Buffalo Check stencil as part of a prize.  (THANKS, Shay!!) and I have been wanting to use it with the sweet Baby Cutaway.  I finally got the chance.  I did my best to match the palette using my pigment inks for sponging through the stencil. I love the soft look these inks bring to the card!




Products used include:
Winnie & Walter - Buffalo Check Creative Screenings
Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Katharine Cutaways die set
Winnie & Walter - In a Word: Baby Cutaway
Sequins that were included as a sweet bonus in my Winnie & Walter order....so pretty!!!
Various pigment inks from my stash

I think this card turned out so sweet and adorable. Hope you like it, too!! Thank you for stopping by. Your visits and comments mean so much to me!!

<3
Janis


Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Winnie & Winnie May Color Challenge

2. DL.ART June Linky Party 
3. Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - All Things Bright and Beautiful
4. CARDZ-TV Anything Goes Challenge #51
5. Word Art Wednesday Weeks #338-#339 - Anything Goes
6. Double Trouble Challenge #2 - Thing 1:No Patterned Paper + Thing 2:Entering Three Amigos +Thing 3:Use Die Cut
7. Three Amigos Challenge #15 - Use Machine Die Cutting

10 comments:

  1. This is so sweet Janis, well done.
    Good luck with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this stenciled background Janis! Never thought to match the color palette with stenciling but it works beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have certainly worked your magic here. This is such a soft amd pretty baby card. The colours look lovely with the way in which you have mingled them. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet. I like your stenciled background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful buffalo check background with the perfect mix of baby colors! Thanks for sharing your wonderful project with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! hugs, Maura

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great sponging job and distribution and all those colors, and love the sentiment offset with the two colors. Thank so much for sharing with us this week, and please come back for future Challenges. Thank you for sharing with us at DOUBLE TROUBLE. And love the photo at top of kitten and baby...adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Buffalo plaid is one of my favorites and your stenciled colors are just fabulous, Janis. Thank you for playing along at Double Trouble. (PS - I also love cats!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh! LOVE that stenciled background... very cool and pretty! Thanks so much for linking up to Three Amigos!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words encourage me so very much!!!

Have a lovely day!
<3
Janis