Getting one last entry in under the wire for the Winnie & Winnie May Color Challenge. Look at the lovely color palette!
I hardly ever use stencils, but I recently chose this wonderful W&W Buffalo Check stencil as part of a prize. (THANKS, Shay!!) and I have been wanting to use it with the sweet Baby Cutaway. I finally got the chance. I did my best to match the palette using my pigment inks for sponging through the stencil. I love the soft look these inks bring to the card!
Products used include:
Winnie & Walter - Buffalo Check Creative Screenings
Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Katharine Cutaways die set
Winnie & Walter - In a Word: Baby Cutaway
Sequins that were included as a sweet bonus in my Winnie & Walter order....so pretty!!!
Various pigment inks from my stash
I think this card turned out so sweet and adorable. Hope you like it, too!! Thank you for stopping by. Your visits and comments mean so much to me!!
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Winnie & Winnie May Color Challenge
2. DL.ART June Linky Party
3. Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - All Things Bright and Beautiful
4. CARDZ-TV Anything Goes Challenge #51
5. Word Art Wednesday Weeks #338-#339 - Anything Goes
6. Double Trouble Challenge #2 - Thing 1:No Patterned Paper + Thing 2:Entering Three Amigos +Thing 3:Use Die Cut
7. Three Amigos Challenge #15 - Use Machine Die Cutting