I am here with a fun little snowman scene for the Winnie & Walter June Color Challenge with Heather H.
At first glance, the palette and inspiration photo probably seems anything but Christmas, but I think it works. What do you think?
I was super-brave (for me!) and broke out of my usual mold with this card. Not only is it CAS, but it is also a One Layer Card. It even has a masculine feel to it.
Products used include:
Winnie & Walter - Comfort + Joy stamp set
Winnie & Walter - Scenery: Big Bang Confetti stamp set
Thrift store snowman stamp from a grab bag my son gave me
Versafine ink in Onyx Black
Distress Inks in Scattered Straw, Barn Door, Aged Mahogany, Picked Raspberry, and Weathered Wood
WRMK Crop-a-Dile Corner Chomper
Core'dinations - heavy duty white cardstock
Hope you enjoyed seeing my card. I appreciate you stopping by today and leaving your nice comments.
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Winnie & Walter June Color Challenge with Heather H
2. Power Poppy June Challenge - Let's Go Round and Round
3. Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Transport It
4. The Craft Blog June Challenge - Masculine Card
5. Christmas Cards All Year 'Round June Challenge - Non-traditional Colors
6. Time Out Challenge #111 - Holiday w/ Twist: One Layer
7. Word Art Wednesday Weeks #338 and #339 - Anything Goes
8. HeARTful Stamping Challenge June 17-24 - AG + a Stamp
9. DL.ART June Linky Party
10. Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge #390 - AG Christmas opt. non-traditional colors
11. CARDZ-TV Anything Goes Challenge #52
12. Crimbo Crackers Challenge #160 - AG Christmas
13. Crop Stop June Linky Party #40 - AG using products from companies CS carries (I used Core'dinations cardstock, Distress Inks, We Are Memory Keepers Corner Chomper, and Tsukineko Versafine ink)
14. Craft Stamper June TIMI Challenge - AG with a Stamp
15. TCP Tuesday Challenge #347 - Outdoors
16. ARTastic June Challenge - Country (a toboggan and snowman flying over snowy fields reminds me of the country. I can visualize the inspiration graphic during the winter with everything covered with a blanket of snow.)