|An oldie, but a fave..... Empty auditorium, indeed! lol....|
I am here with a masculine graduation card that I made for an order. I love this Unity grab bag sentiment for grads. I used my new graduation cap embossing folder and put the sentiment at a jaunty angle to echo the caps being tossed in the air. The non-fussy nature of this card makes it perfect for a young man.
Products used include:Here's another one of this card in a different color with the sentiment straight. Which do you like better? I think I like the look of the green one a little better because I like straight clean lines. I struggle mightily with getting things lined up straight. So when I intentionally angle things, it makes me feel like I am cheating or didn't do it right. lol....
Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Katharine Cutaways die set (stitched rectangle panel)
Darice - Graduation Hat Background embossing folder
Core'dinations Core Essentials - Darks
Core'dinations Sand-it Gadget
Unity grab bag "Don't Follow Your Dreams" stamp (I am still scouring their webstore for the set that this came from originally. If you know, please tell me in the comments!)
Scraps from my stash for sentiment panel and mat
Versafine ink in Onyx Black
Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving your nice comments. I hope you have a great week!!
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #229 - Graduation
2. HIMCR Challenge #356 - Super Scraps Saturday
3. DL.ART June Linky Party
4. The Craft Blog June Challenge - Masculine Card
5. Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday June Challenge - Make it Masculine
6. CARDZ-TV Anything Goes Challenge #51
7. Word Art Wednesday Weeks #338 and #339 - Anything Goes
8. Double Trouble Challenge #2 - Thing 1:No Patterned Paper + Thing 2:Entering Three Amigos +Thing 3:Use Die Cut
9. Three Amigos Challenge #15 - Use Machine Die Cutting