I am here with a baseball-themed Father's Day card I made for an order this month. I went with a super-easy collage style made from Graphic 45 papers....great for a masculine card without any fancy doo-dads.
I often use a 5-1/2" square format when I make this kind of card so the ephemera fits without being too crowded. I know this size takes extra postage if it is being mailed, but since this was going to be hand delivered it didn't make any difference. I do try to keep that in mind when filling orders.
Supplies used include:
Graphic 45 "Good Ol' Sport" Collection
Distress Ink in Bundled Sage to ink edges of panels
Buttons from my stash
Core'dinations cardstock for card base
Hope you liked this simple vintage-looking card. Have a great day and rest of the week!!!
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Word Art Wednesday Weeks #340-341 - Anything Goes
2. DL.ART June Linky Party
3. TCP Tuesday Challenge #347 - Outdoors
4. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
5. The House That Stamps Built - J2718 Anything Goes
6. Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper June Challenge
7. The Craft Blog June Challenge - Masculine Card