I am here with a card to share for Mrs. A's special celebration of her #100 Butterfly Challenge. Wow!! Big thanks and congrats to Mrs. A for all her hard work and lovely inspiration at this immensely enjoyable challenge. Each fortnight (this time it was 2 fortnights for the big event!) she gives us a fun butterfly wheel of colors and themes to play with. I managed to include all 7 elements (3 colors, 3 themes, plus butterfly) in my card!!! Yay!!!
I also was inspired by the current Winnie & Winnie May Color Challenge with the lovely criss-crossed branches and colors.
Here's my take...........
Products used include:
Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Katharine Cutaways die set (stitched rectagle panel and tag)
Winnie & Walter - In Bloom: Maggie's Roses Cutaways die set
Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Audrey Cutaways die set (hearts and butterfly)
Sizzix - Thinlits TH Mixed Media die set
Winnie & Walter - Sentimental: Gift stamp set
Versafine ink in Olympic Green
Clear embossing powder
Scraps from my stash
Hope you like my card. Thank you for stopping by!!!
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Butterfly Challenge #100 - I used all 7 elements
2. Winnie & Winnie May Color Challenge
3. Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - All Things Bright and Beautiful
4. Jo's Scrap Shack FFC #236 - Anything Goes
5. DL.ART June Linky Party
6. CARDZ-TV Anything Goes Challenge #50
7. HeARTful Stamping Challenge - AG, must stamp
8. Dare 2B Artzy June Challenge - Bright Colors
9. Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper June Challenge
10. Three Amigos Challenge #15 - Use Machine Die Cutting
11. DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #229 - Graduation or TY