Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Cute Dinosaur BD Card for Young Boy



Hi, Friends.......

I am here with a happy little dinosaur card suitable for a young boy's birthday.  I don't often use my Mark's Finest Papers stamps anymore (since they sadly closed their doors), but I should because there are some nice ones in my stash!  This little dino set is a fun one.

I am entering this in the June Winnie & Walter Rerun Challenge.  I don't own the rerun set (Scenery: Into the Woods) but I love the orange, purple, and green colors in  Kate's card HERE......which I amped up into brights for my card.  The background print on my dino panel reminds me of the woodsy outdoor backgrounds in the rerun set, too.  My dino is stamped, heat embossed, and hand cut from patterned paper in the long discontinued DCWV Kid-osaurus set.


Products used include:
Winnie & Walter - Sketchy Thoughts stamp set
Versafine ink in Imperial Purple
Mark's Finest Papers - Dino News stamp set (discontinued)
Versafine ink in Onyx Black
Clear embossing powder
My Favorite Things Die-namics - Stitched Square STAX die set
Papers from the very old DCWV Kid-osaurus stack and from stash

Hope you liked seeing this fun and colorful dino card! Thank you for stopping by.

<3
Janis

Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Winnie & Walter Rerun #31 - Scenery: Into the Woods
2. Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper June Challenge
3. DL.ART June Linky Party
4. The Craft Blog June Challenge - Masculine Card
5. Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday June Challenge - Make it Masculine
6. Three Amigos Challenge #15 - Use Machine Die Cutting
7. Word Art Wednesday Weeks #338 and #339 - Anything Goes
8. HeARTful Stamping Challenge June 10-18 - AG + a Stamp
9.  Die-Cut Divas June Challenge - Animals or Pets
10. Dare 2B Artzy June Challenge - Bright Colors
11. Diecuttin Divas Challenge #373 - Masculine or Father's Day

10 comments:

  1. Yes I did enjoy your cute dinosaur card and
    I loved the striped card in the background. Thanks for sharing with CHN patterned paper challenge.
    Hugs
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable dinosaur! Thanks so much for playing with us at Die Cuttin Divas. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle (Die Cuttin Divas DT)
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so darn cute for a dinosaur lovin' kid! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Diva's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute dinosaur card, love the sketch and great masculine colors! Thanks so much for playing along again this month at my masculine crafty wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute--great colors and patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dinosaurs are great for a boy (girls like them, too!) and this little guy is adorable. You did a great job with the coloring, and I love the little strip of footprint paper!

    Thank you for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week!
    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for you in using some old stash!! I've also been digging into my Marks Finest Papers stamps and rediscovering a lot of great images. I love the layers and bright kid-terrific colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute dinosaur and cute card. Very sweet, so cute. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas this month.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A-dorable!! Love that dino! And love your layout and that paper is so fun! Happy you linked it up over at Three Amigos!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words encourage me so very much!!!

Have a lovely day!
<3
Janis