Friday, June 1, 2018

Welcome to World, Baby Boy



Hi, Friends.....

A girlfriend asked me to make a baby boy card for her and I was happy to oblige.  I recently purchased a pack of these adorable Bella! Baby Boy Die Cuts and I was excited to try them out.  :)   I stamped a starry background on some marble-look paper and layered on the pieces.  Easy peasy...and so cute!!


Products used include:
Bella! Baby Boy Die Cuts
Winnie & Walter - Scenery: Big Bang Confetti stamp set
Distress Ink - Weathered Wood

Hope you liked my card. It was really fun getting to use some new supplies. :) Thank you for stopping by!!!

<3
Janis


Thank you for the honor or entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Mod Squad - Stamp a Background
2. Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Masculine
3. CARDZ-TV Anything Goes Challenge #50
4. Tuesday Throwdown Challenge #394 - Create your own Background
5. Word Art Wednesday Weeks #336-#337 - AG Family Friendly
6. CropStop May Linky Party #39 - AG use product from company CS sells
7. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
8. Southern Girls - Sparkle & Shine
9. Crafting by Designs - For the Boys
10. Double D Challenge - Bling it Up


     

10 comments:

  1. What an awesome background and I LOVE that sparkly sentiment! The stars complete the look perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for linking this up to the Cropstop link party!

      Delete
  2. Such a sweet baby card, I love that ticket element. Very cool. And I also love your funny kitty photo, it made me smile. Glad you could play along with us once again over at The Mod Squad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card Janis, love the sparkly sentiment and your kitty is so adorable, thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janis, hahaha great meme and an adorable card! I love the glitter xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous details on this gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Double "D" Challenges.
    Amelia (Double "D" Challenge Design Team)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card. I like the starry background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute. I love the gold with that blue. Thanks for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.
    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your baby boy card....so sweet! So happy to see you at our create your own background challenge at Tuesday Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words encourage me so very much!!!

Have a lovely day!
<3
Janis