Monday, June 25, 2018

Happy Birthday, 2 Year Old

Can't beat 'em....join 'em!


Hi, Friends......

I am here with a sweet card made with a wonderful cut-apart from Graphic 45. I just love this replica vintage magazine cover. It's difficult to read the finer printing, but on the lower left it says "Two years old to-day." Pretty little girl and fabulous fancy cake....Yum!



Products used include:
Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Audrey Cutaways die set
Graphic 45 "A Place in Time" collection
Pretty DCWV scraps from my stash
Distress Ink in Walnut Stain for inking edges
Some weird sythentic raffia ribbon that's been in my stash for ages and that I thought I had finally used up!! Nope.

Hope you liked this sweet vintage card. Can you tell that I've had a lot of fun with my Graphic 45 lately? LOVE! Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful week!

<3
Janis


Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Power Poppy June Challenge - Let's Go Round and Round (I used a scalloped edge die)
2. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Bright and Cheerful
3. Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper June Challenge
4. Three Amigos Challenge #15 - Use Machine Die Cutting
5. Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Food and/or Drink  Does cake count as food???? It does if you are a grown-up and doesn't if you are a kid! :)
6. All Sorts Challenge Week #473 - Sweet Treats


9 comments:

  1. What a beautiful Vintage image and perfect for our Allsorts theme this week, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photo. Great image and a really lovely background. Thank you for joining our 'Sweet Treats' challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Such a gorgeous vintage card. Love all the layering you achieved with the colored and patterned paper. Thank you so much for joining us on Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. xx Ankita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet birthday card for a 2 year old.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great project. Love the vintage theme. Thank you very much for entering the challenge at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenges.
    Hugs,
    Iwona

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty vintage image. Thank you so much for playing along with us in the food and/or drink challenge over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Love the colors and vintage feel and your pretty scallops!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww, such a sweet little card. Hooray for Graphic 45! Why, oh why don't I dig into my Graphic 45 stash and make pretty cards like this? I even have some of that plastic raffia ribbon that spontaneously generates in the craft bin, so I have a head start!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words encourage me so very much!!!

Have a lovely day!
<3
Janis