|Can't beat 'em....join 'em!|
I am here with a sweet card made with a wonderful cut-apart from Graphic 45. I just love this replica vintage magazine cover. It's difficult to read the finer printing, but on the lower left it says "Two years old to-day." Pretty little girl and fabulous fancy cake....Yum!
Products used include:
Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Audrey Cutaways die set
Graphic 45 "A Place in Time" collection
Pretty DCWV scraps from my stash
Distress Ink in Walnut Stain for inking edges
Some weird sythentic raffia ribbon that's been in my stash for ages and that I thought I had finally used up!! Nope.
Hope you liked this sweet vintage card. Can you tell that I've had a lot of fun with my Graphic 45 lately? LOVE! Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful week!
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Power Poppy June Challenge - Let's Go Round and Round (I used a scalloped edge die)
2. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Bright and Cheerful
3. Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper June Challenge
4. Three Amigos Challenge #15 - Use Machine Die Cutting
5. Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Food and/or Drink Does cake count as food???? It does if you are a grown-up and doesn't if you are a kid! :)
6. All Sorts Challenge Week #473 - Sweet Treats