Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Hot Pink Hello with Butterflies


That's how I felt when I saw how off-center I matted the sentiment on this card!!!  I fixed it after I took the photo.  lol...


Hi, Friends......

I couldn't resist making another butterfly card for Mrs. A's special #100 Butterfly Challenge.  Each fortnight (this time it was 2 fortnights for the big event!) she gives us a fun butterfly wheel of colors and themes to play with.


 
For this card, I used one color (Hot Pink) plus one theme (heat embossing) plus butterflies.  I had this leftover background from a previous butterfly challenge entry HERE.   I die cut it into a panel and added a sentiment.  You can compare the two cards and tell me which one you like better! 



Products used include:
Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Katharine Cutaways die set
Kaisercraft - Windsor stamp
Prima - Brick stamp
Versafine ink - Onyx Black
Distress Ink - Hickory Smoke
Great Impressions - Hello! stamp
Versamark ink
WOW! Embossing Powder - Opaque Bright White Regular
Dylusions Ink Spray

Hope you enjoyed seeing my card. Thank you for your visits and comments!!!

<3
Janis

Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Butterfly Challenge #100 - I used 1 color and 1 theme + butterflies
2. Mod Squad - Stamp a Background
3. Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - All Things Bright and Beautiful
4. Jo's Scrap Shack FFC #236 - Anything Goes
5. Craft Stamper June TIMI - AG with Stamping
6. Addicted to Stamps Challenge 165 - Black & White + One Other Color
7. HeARTful Stamping Challenge - AG, must stamp
8. Dare 2B Artzy June Challenge - Bright Colors

9.  Double Trouble Challenge #2 - Thing 1:No Patterned Paper + Thing 2:Entering Three Amigos +Thing 3:Use Die Cut
10. Three Amigos Challenge #15 - Use Machine Die Cutting 
11. TCP Tuesday Challenge #347 - Outdoors 

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Janis and perfect to fit our challenge. Thank you so much for entering and good luck. Greetings from Veerle DT-ATSC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great entry and always good to use those bits and pieces left over from previous projects. Thankyou for coming and spinning the butterfly wheel again. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, your cartoon just made me laugh out loud. Wonderful card, love all the texture!! Another great card, thanks for playing along again over at The Mod Squad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smashing card. I prefer this one although they are both good.
    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Smashing card. I prefer this one although they are both good.
    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty. I like this one better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, I really love this card! That beautiful butterfly collage image stamped over the brick design is so perfect for an arty, grunge look. The smokey ink with those splashes of hot pink give a trendy look that combines so well with the vintage image.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, love the splashes of pink. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the photo on top of your blog...don't we all feel that way sometimes...that's what makes paper crafting so much fun. Love the background stamping and the splattering on your card, and the bright background for your embossed sentiment really brightens up the card...beautiful. Thanks again for sharing your artwork with us at DOUBLE TROUBLE.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautifully created, Janis! I am a fan of this card but your recipient would be pleased to receive either one. Here's hoping we'll see you at Double Trouble next time and thank you for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! Such a cool combination of colors, images and splatters... love it! Thanks for linking up to Three Amigos!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this card with the colour pink and that splatters are the finishing touch.
    Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps.
    Greetings, Danoesja

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words encourage me so very much!!!

Have a lovely day!
<3
Janis