Thursday, June 21, 2018

Happy Father's Day, Papa Bear


Hi, Friends....

My pastor's wife asked me to make a Father's Day card for her hubby, our pastor. They have a toddler son and so I chose this adorable Winnie & Walter bear image. My focal image background is die cut from one of my marker refill water backgrounds. I sponged over the bears with Distress Ink and did a little shading with Distress Markers.


Products used include:
Winnie & Walter - Big Hugs with Evelin T Designs stamp set
Winnie & Walter - Sketchy Thoughts stamp set
My Favorite Things Die-namics - Stitched Square STAX die set
Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Katharine Cutaways die set
Versafine Ink in Onyx Black
Distress Ink in Rusty Hinge
Distress Markers in Hickory Smoke and Vintage Photo
Core'dinations Kraft cardstock
DCWV patterned paper
Buttons from stash
Twine from stash

Hope you enjoyed seeing my card. I love how it turned out. Thank you for stopping by!!!

<3
Janis


Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Word Art Wednesday Weeks #340-341 - Anything Goes
2. DL.ART June Linky Party
3. Crop Stop June Linky Party #40 - AG using products from companies CS carries

 (I used Tsukineko Versafine Ink, Distress Ink, MFT die, and Core'dinations cardstock) 
4. The Craft Blog June Challenge - Masculine Card
5. Die-Cut Divas June Challenge - Animals or Pets
6. Three Amigos Challenge #15 - Use Machine Die Cutting
7. Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper June Challenge
8. Allsorts - Use at Least 2 Dies (I used two different dies for the panels.) 
9. Creative Fingers Challenge #147 - AG
10. Creative With Stamps Challenge #27 - Cute Animals








13 comments:

  1. This is adorable Janis and the bears are so sweet! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A perfect creation for Fathers Day, many thanks for joining in with our 'use at least two dies' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet and oh my gosh your daddy cat photo is just do funny. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card for our challenge at Allsorts, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet image and great masculine card! Perfect for Father's Day! Thanks so much for linking up to Cropstop with this sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely image and just right for a new Dad. Thanks for sharing with CHN patterned paper challenge.
    I adore the cat images you put up.
    Hugs
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet card with such a cute image. Very sweet, so cute. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas this month.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it too!! So adorable and love the aged look of the image! Thanks for playing along at Three Amigos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is so sweet, I love your colors and coloring! Thank you for joining In the Word Art Wednesday fun! Ginny M DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute card! Thanks for playing along with us at Creative with stamps- Pam DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. This sweet, cuddly little image looks even more appealing with your subtle background and sponging. Awwww..

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words encourage me so very much!!!

Have a lovely day!
<3
Janis